Tonight I barely have any homework. I just have to read Catcher in the Rye, do math homework, study for an upcoming Latin test, and study for a World Cultures quiz. Yay! This leaves my plenty of time to watch my wednesday night shows!
Last night, my family and I were discussing the oil spill and how it may effect our trip to Rosemary Beach. It most likely won't, but if we cancel it, we (meaning I) came up with our top alternative trips: Switzerland, Italy, Hawaii, or Spain. I love Rosemary Beach, but I almost, almost hope we don't go this year...
The other day at lunch, my friends and I were discussing our celebrity twins. We decided Emily Fitz was identical to Lexie Grey from Greys, and I was voted to be Amanda Seyfried. I'm pretty sure that's a good thing...
Blog War
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment